Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Champagne in Champagne!



Last weekend, my program took us to Reims-Champagne, a small town about an hour and a half outside of Paris. The first thing we did was take a tour of Mumm's champagne. It was nice, but I wasn't feeling well that morning so I don't have any pictures of the actual tour or of me. We sampled champagne and now I know which wines and champagnes accompany certian foods. I Afterwards we had lunch and headed to the town cathedral. The cathedral is gorgeous and extremely old. All of the french kings were coronated here. Enjoy the pictures!












One archway of the Cathedral




















The main stained glass window. It tells the story of Mary



















The back of the cathedral














States of apostles in the facade




















Gabrielle and other archangels












One of the many doors in the front of the cathedral















A beintot!

-Jannae

No comments:

Post a Comment