Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Black hair care abroad (PARIS!)



African American females can now rest easy while traveling to one of the most beautiful cities in the world. The Mark Clement Salon provides an EXCELLENT service to women of ALL races in Paris, France. Extremley friendly staff who work to make sure you are comfortable. This is a must for any study abroad student (especially African American ones), visitor, or long-time resident. If you are white, asian, etc. Mark's salon is great for you too! I brought my Persian friend to get her hair done with me once and she loved it. I'm writing this review because of the amazing service provided to me every time I walk into the salon. And they speak English!





5 stars!






This is Mark Clement's (Hairdresser)info:
Phone: 01 40 27 03 27
Email: mark.clement062@orange.fr
Location: Salon Mark Clement 53 rue Volta, 3e (I think it's 53, it may be 58...either way, you will see a sign for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment